Residency Agreement options at Covenant Village of Turlock
At Covenant, we offer several residency agreement options to suit your budget and your lifestyle. At our Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), a portion of the entry fee and a portion of the ongoing monthly maintenance fee are usually deductible as a health care expense. All residents should consult their tax advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are any of the required fees to live at Covenant Village of Turlock tax-deductible?
- Yes. A portion of the entry fee and a portion of the ongoing monthly maintenance fee are usually deductible as a health care expense. All residents should consult their income tax advisor.
What are the major differences between the three contracts offered at Covenant Village of Turlock in terms of fees and included services?
- There are a variety of contracts available, based on the extent of future healthcare expectations:
- 60 healthcare days paid at the residential rate with a continuing 10 percent reduction going forward
- 30 healthcare days with no reduction
- A repayable contract that preserves a portion of your entry fee to your estate
How do I choose the contract that is right for me?
- Our sales staff will discuss the range of contract options with prospective residents and their families to help them make the right decision.
For more information, call (877) 395-4851 or click here to request more information.