Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
A vital community, minutes from Modesto.
At Covenant Village of Turlock, you’re perfectly placed to tour a local lavender farm or enjoy an outdoor barbecue on the patio. Visit an aviation museum or spend the day at an award-winning county fair. In our scenic location—in the heart of California’s Central Valley—you can choose from a stunning array of beautifully appointed studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment floor plans.
Our ideal location puts you in a perfect place to venture out to nearby attractions for culture, fun and fine dining:
- Stroll through one of 23 parks in the Turlock area, including Donnelly Park, a 40-acre community park with 33 picnic areas, two playgrounds and a 10-acre lake.
- Visit Turlock’s historic downtown with unique boutiques, bookstores and cafés, or shop the Farmer’s Market.
- Only minutes away, California State University, Stanislaus offers college classes, theater performances and lifelong learning.
- Take off for Turlock Lake, a fun place to take a boat ride, go camping or bask on the beach.
- Get away to Sacramento or Modesto for an afternoon of shopping and entertainment.
For more information, call