Discover tranquility and vitality in the Central Valley.
Congenial senior living in Central California.
Covenant Village of Turlock offers a casual, inviting lifestyle, with services and amenities that nurture your individuality. We offer so much more than most senior living communities near Modesto, CA.
Take up gourmet cooking, volunteer or take in a show at a nearby community theater. Go for a leisurely stroll around the natural fountain on our beautifully landscaped grounds. Enjoy a refreshing dip in our sparkling pool or relax in our casually elegant spa. Work out with a personal trainer in our state-of-the-art fitness studio. You’ll find so much to do here, from barbecues on the patio to creative arts and trips to Sacramento—and so much more.
Enjoy thought-provoking on-campus events and transportation to places of worship. You’ll have access to a full range of on-site health care, wellness opportunities and concierge services.
In keeping with our commitment to hospitality, everything in our community is yours to enjoy as an extension of your home. The unique Covenant Village LifeConnect® Wellness Partnership is designed to enhance your personal well-being. Our inviting community is filled with contemporary conveniences.
- Catch a fireside concert in the reception lounge
- Dine in the cafeteria-style Bistro
- Rack up a game in the billiards room
- Enjoy a barbecue with friends on a community patio
- Take a college-level class at California State University, Stanislaus
- Pursue your spiritual journey with enrichment opportunities
- Hop on the bus for shopping or a special event
- Reach your fitness goals with our on-site personal trainer
- Work out on the professional-caliber fitness equipment or take a group class
- Swim laps, do water aerobics or relax in the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room
Pursue your passions
- Create an heirloom in the woodworking shop
- Express your creativity in the Arts and Crafts room
- Exercise your green thumb in a gardening space
For more information, call (877) 395-4851 or click here to request more information.